Monday, November 24, 2008

Service FHE

I was blog hopping last week and came across this idea and love it! I think it would be fun to throw into the mix once a month and get out of the house for a fun FHE activity.
Basically the idea is to either plan 3 different ways to show service or just jump in the car and randomly do 3 different service acts. The three examples given on the post I read were gathering up the grocery carts in a parking lot, paying the bill for the car behind you in the drive through line and I can't remember the other one...
I'm sure if we put our heads together each family member could throw out some ideas on ways to serve random people each month. In the process we get to have great family experiences together and learn to serve others in everyday simple ways.

No comments: