Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Need A Cheap Date?

Not sure about you but we're trying to save a little money here and there where we can. It was Kenny's turn to plan date night this past Friday and he wouldn't tell me what he had planned. He did a good job and it was cheap ($3) so I thought I'd share. We drove to Chick Fil A and got cones (I'd actually prefer McDonald's cones but I was a good girl and bit my lip). Then we drove to the park, we were going to relax and watch the stars in the sky but it was a little too chilly without a blanket (if you choose to do this definitely bring a blanket). So instead he opened the sunroof of the car, we stayed toasty and just talked and talked until it was 10pm and the lights started shutting off in the park. That was our que to get home.
Another cheap date that's fun is to play tennis, so if anyone ever wants to play doubles...
I'd love to hear any other great ideas on cheap dates ;)

No comments: