Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Redbox

Has anyone tried this awesome new invention?? Well tonight I did for the first time and it was the coolest easiest way to rent a movie. You can go online at www.redbox.com to search and reserve the movies before you go down to the store. If one location doesn't have the move you want you can check another more then likely it's just down the street. It is $1.00 per movie per day so you just have to make sure you return it by 9:00pm the next day and it is only a $1.00. They have most new releases and are located in Walmart, Walgreen's, McDonald's and I am sure many other places. You can return the movie at any Redbox so that's nice. If you go online and register you can get your 1st movie rental FREE..

3 comments:

the Hess' said...

yes I love Redbox.. Even better every Monday you can get a free movie rental. With a code that comes out every Monday. If you would like this code I will email you to you on MOndays. I have been getting these the last couple mondays now. Love it

Gustafson Family said...

I would love the monday code. Thx

Jumping Lizard Girl said...

I've always wondered about this box at the grocery store. Thanks for sharing! I think I'll rent a dvd this week.