Friday, December 12, 2008

Christmas idea



Here's an easy idea that's cheap to do. Get small baggies - They are called Bagettes and found in small boxes at your craft store. I used the 3" X 5" ones for these. Fill them with a little shredded/crinkled colored paper also found at the craft stores. Fill with candy. Cut your paper to fit the size of your baggie. If you have stamps you can use them or you can use clipart from the computer to decorate the top. I added a square of colored paper behind the stamped paper for more color. Fold the decorated paper tops and staple to the top of the baggie. I use cardstock for the paper. You can use this idea year round - just use different clipart/stamps and paper. They make cute gifts for school teachers, your kids friends, & great for the people you visit teach. Last year I made some with sandwich bags & quart size bags and put hot chocolate packets with stir sticks, marshmallows and candy canes in them.

1 comment:

Allison said...

I love these, I haven't made them in ages and had forgotten about them. Thanks for the reminder! I used to make them with the little snack sized ziplock bags. Very cute and inexpensive, love that!